Everything You Should Know About Hair Follicle Drug Test
Beating a hair drug test can be very challenging, especially since most companies only inform their employees several days ahead – when that happens, you basically have less than a week to prepare yourself and to purge all the toxins and the drug residues from your body. However, the problem with tests1)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_follicle From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is that the narcotic residue persists a lot more in the strain, and the most advanced tests focus not just on the length of the hair, but also on the bulb, which means that even the most recent drug use can be identified, if you do not take all the necessary safety precautions.
A positive drug attempt can not only result in the loss of your job, but it can also lead to a variety of legal problems (read about Anti-Drug Abuse Campaign) . Fortunately, all is not lost! Here you will find out more and why is it that these tests have become widely used for testing employees all over the United States of America.
Why Are These Tests So Popular?
There are several reasons why hair drug tests are considered to be more accurate and more reliable than the classic blood2)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test, urine and mouth swab tests. For instance, that test can detect a longer history of narcotic use, not to mention that it is a lot more difficult to cheat on such a test – the sample is removed directly from the person’s test. Urine tests used to be the norm until not too long ago, but the proliferation of different cheating techniques, methods and products have rendered this test useless.
Understand How The Hair Drug Test Works
The first thing you need to do in order to cheat a hair drug test is to understand its mechanism of action, and what narcotics are most commonly tested for. Having said that, it often happens that most drug tests in the USA focus not just on hard drugs, such as cocaine3)http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/cocaine.asp, ecstasy4)http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/ecstasy.asp, methamphetamine5)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine or heroin6)http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/drugs/heroin.asp, but also on morphine, codeine and THC-based drugs, such as hash, marijuana or edible cannabis products. It is not uncommon for many employees to also order an alcohol test to be performed along with the test, along with various prescription pills like Valium, Xanax, Phenobarbital, Secobarbital and others.
Become Familiar With The Most Efficient Methods
Now that you have a brief overview of the test itself, it is important to become familiar with some of the “cheating methods” that can increase your chances of success. Ultimately, if you have taken any drugs recently, you have nothing to lose if you try these methods. Here they are:
- Try To Detox Your At Home. This is the easiest method, and you can try it in the privacy of your own home. There are several different methods that can remove any and all traces of THC metabolites from your hair strain: you can either use vinegar (soak in vinegar for 20 minutes) or salicylic acid.
- Try An Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo! This should be regarded as a last resort measure, as its efficacy is not always guaranteed. There are numerous shampoos that do not remove the toxins, but rather mask them by coating your strain with a thick layer, thus acting like a conditioner. By masking the toxins, you should be able to beat the drug test without any problem. The toxins are trapped inside the hair follicle and the only guaranteed way to remove them is by cutting your hair – however, you can still try to mask them with a high-quality detoxification shampoo. The mechanism of action of these shampoos is very simple: when the hair strain is dissolved and prepared for the test, the shampoo chemicals that are bound to the hair are dissolved along with the strain, thus masking the toxins present in it!
How Did I Pass My Durg Test – Personal Story
What Is The Total Detox Friend And What Makes It So Special?
At first, you may be tempted to think that the Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo will not do you any good – in the end, it is a shampoo, so how could it help you? That is precisely what I thought at first, until I actually started using it and I was totally mesmerized to see the results on how to get rid of the chemical waste and contaminants present in hairs!
Testclear.com represents the joint effort of three scientists, who have worked together for no less than 10 years, trying to develop the ultimate stuff for all those who are struggling to beat a test. So far, the Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo helped around 80,000 people from all over the world, and I was lucky enough to be one of them! The shampoo also gave me some peace of mind, as I was more confident to invest in it knowing that it comes with a 60-day, 100% money back guarantee.
Inexpensive, detailed, feature-rich and accompanied by many useful bonuses, Testclear saved my career and my goals, it boosted my mood and ultimately, it opened my eyes about the dangers of narcotics and heavy metals like mercury! That is correct – the Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo will not only help you clear from all drug traces, but it will also help you remove mercury and other heavy metals as well, and I proudly used all of them. Besides, I also got a free live consultation accompanied by live, 24/7 support and I was amazed to find out that the nexxus had an average success rate that revolves somewhere around 98%!
What I Loved Most About The Testclear?
There are several important benefits that I really loved about this Testclear.com, and here they are:
- There are several all-round cleansing stuff designed to remove toxins and to thoroughly clean your body – these are food-based diets that involve drinking plenty of water and replace the lost minerals and vitamins ;
- The shampoo is perfect for hair detox, blood cleansing, oral detoxification (perfect for random mouth swab drug tests!) and general detoxification of your body;
- The shampoo is user-friendly, in-depth, useful, efficient, natural and entirely safe to use!
References [ + ]
|1.||↑||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_follicle From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia|